Despite COVID-19, people are still buying and selling houses. If it makes more sense for you to sell your house on the market (maybe you’re in preforeclosure, or you’re trying to avoid mortgage forbearance), we can help you to do so and avoid financial burden.
Why list an estate on the market?
This option is good if market conditions are favorable, the house needs little work, you don’t mind the extra time it will take, and obtaining top dollar is a priority. Listing with an agent specializing in this area also means that you have a professional in your corner who can advise you every step of the way.
Who lists estates?
If heirs are interested in maximum value, and they are willing and able to wait a few months to obtain it—and the house needs little to no repairs—a listed sale is a good choice.
Benefits of listing an estate on the market
- You’ll receive expert guidance from a professional who knows the market and the standard real estate selling process.
- You’ll reap additional benefits of streamlined communication and understanding of the unique process because we specialize in probate and inheritance properties.
- You’ll have access and an “in” with local contractors by using my vetted network of area service professionals.
- You’ll receive the best marketing possible and not have to do any of it yourself.
- You’ll get a complimentary security system (tied to the local police department) until the house closes.
Don’t assume that older homes shouldn’t be listed for sale. We routinely deal with inherited real estate and know the prevailing market conditions. We can evaluate the property and make a recommendation one way or the other.